Wednesday, December 7, 2016

PILOT FRIXION BALL PEN (Gel Roller)

Are you a crossword, word game, Sudoku, dot-to-dot, word puzzle, or any other type of paper/pen game player?  If so, you will love the Pilot Frixion ball erasable gel roller pens.  They come in an assortment of colors and tips. Make a mistake – no problem, like magic, the erasable top comes to one’s rescue.  I recently worked a dot-to-dot book on a four hour flight to California.  Didn’t mind the cramped seats, poor ventilation, and coughing and sneezing surrounding my space.  Had my favorite Pilot Frixion Ball Gel Roller erasable pen and I was able to enjoy my trip with this wonderful instrument?

Word of caution though, don’t sign any checks with this pen for over $1.00.

Razine Wenneker     



No comments:

Post a Comment