Tuesday, May 22, 2012

30 Minute Bracelets, 30 Minute Rings & 30 Minute Necklaces



3+1=4


I recently reviewed Lark Books 30 Minute Earrings by Marthe LeVan, so that is where the mathematical equation comes into play.  “Three’s company and four’s a crowd” is certainly not true in this case. The 45 designers create 60 playful and fanciful projects.  Each book is filled with clever and easy-to-do assortments of bodily adornments.

The beginning introductory section in each book prepares one for a wonderful creative adventure. Every conceivable material is utilized to create the imaginative objects. Author posts clever time driven organization in each section.  GET READY emphasizes skills needed.  GET SET focuses on tools and materials, GO guides one down the instructional path.

Each project makes one feel the time is now.  There is something for every spirit and season.  I wanted to get started immediately.  How exciting it would be if I were a creature from outer space.  That way, I would have enough fingers, wrists, necks, and ears to parade across the universe bedecked in all my finery.







2 comments:

  1. Hi Ray!
    Great Review
    alnbcollections2@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Allisonb. I'll put your name in the contest for the next Lark Book random drawing on June 15th. Please tell all your friends about my book review site. Also, when they visit my site and decide to purchase anything from Amazon.com just click on image of current review. They will then be linked to Amazon.com. Helps increase my rating reviews.

      Delete