Sunday, May 13, 2012

Beaded Fantasies

“Beaded Fantasies”


Sabine Lippert

A Night on The Town

Have you ever viewed the wonderful photographs by Bill Cunningham in the New York Times? His bi-line is “On The Street.” This week’s photo montage “Fabulosity” said it all. Women bedecked in fabulous jewelry and gowns.

“Beaded Fantasies” by Sabine Lippert says it all. Inspirational chokers, pendants, necklaces, earrings, bracelets, and broaches exemplify her wonderful sense of design and color. The author practically takes the viewer’s hand as she leads one from list of supplies and techniques to her exciting world of bead design projects. The photographs are outstanding and the directions very well defined. It is captivating to note how each design evolved. The gallery pieces illustrate wonderful examples of what has been created by a world of talented beaders.

The page after page of “beaded fantasies” lured me into a state of euphoria. To prepare for “my night on the town,” I’m going to make a bee-line to my favorite bead store and adorn myself in some of these fabulous creations. Maybe Bill Cunningham will take note and you’ll see me in his next photographic spread if and when he comes to town.

  CLICK IMAGE OF BOOK TO BE LINKED TO AMAZON.COM WHERE YOU CAN PURCHASE THIS BOOK AND OTHER ITEMS.

2 comments:

  1. I have looked forward to buying this book anyway!
    Thanks, Sandy
    spiveyfam@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have looked forward to buying this book anyway!
    Thanks, Sandy
    spiveyfam@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete