Thursday, January 29, 2015


 CONTAGIOUS

 Last week I finally discovered what was wrong with me.  I was having difficulty sleeping and my waking hours were filled with visions of undulating strings.  My mail had come earlier in the day, and I received two packages with prescriptions of how often to use the contents and not to worry if one took an overdose.

I was overjoyed with the selection of Strathmore artist tiles of various shapes, colors, textures and sizes in one of the containers.  The other packet contained the free flowing Sakura of America micron pens that my friends were using on a daily basis. 

Now I could capture those undulating strings on my Strathmore tiles with the myriad assortment of the Sakura archival ink pens. My affliction finally had a name “Zentangle.”  My ability to focus is awesome and I no longer toss and turn each night.  I awake fresh and ready to take on each new patterning challenge. 

Many thanks to Strathmore Paper Company and Sakura Pen Company. You are just what the doctor ordered.  

 

   

No comments:

Post a Comment