Thursday, April 5, 2012

Bead Tube Jewelry: Peyote and brick stitch designs for 30+ necklaces, bracelets, and earrings (Paperback)

I really did enjoy this book. The pictures and instructions were excellent. My beading experience is somewhat limited as I am a metalsmith. But, I truly felt that I could incorporate several of the concepts into my Kumihimo designs or chain maille creations. The cover to start with was very attractive and certainly pulled me into the book. I particularly liked the "Dehli Delight." Great color sense to inspire one's one creativity. Would certainly recommend book. Easy enough for both beginner and challenging enough for more experienced beader.

2 comments:

  1. This book by Nancy Zellers is one of pure inspiration for peyote weavers!
    My bead members decided to have fun with her tube beads and held a swap. Each member sited their favorite color combinations and we each made two beads for each other. When done, we had enough beads to make a bracelet or necklace. Not only that, we have a small token from each friend! The beads are quick to make and can be used in various ways. I dare everyone to try and make just one!
    Kathi Hofferth, Coordinator, Phoenix East Valley Beaders

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kathi, Thanks for your comments. What is your email address. Would like to entr it in Lark's random book drawing contest.


      Ray Wenneker

      Delete