Thursday, April 5, 2012

Classic Chain Mail Jewelry: A treasury of weaves (Paperback)

I liked this book. Since I have played around with jump rings for years,both making them and purchasing them, I was interested in the contents of this new book "Classic Chain Mail Jewelry." I liked it, but it did'nt exactly make me rush to pick up my stash of links, hole myself away in some corner and "open,close,and join." I must say though I got very excited about the "checkerboard bracelet." It looked like something Paloma Picasso would create if she really created those meshy gems sold by Tiffany. All in all good instructions, supply list,and very good pictures. Might have been a little more helpful for the less experienced chain mailer if various colored jump rings had been utilized in the step-by-step picture directions.


No comments:

Post a Comment